Lessen YOUR Risk for getting COVID 19 – YOU bet!
Have you been thinking about?
- Losing weight
- Working on your diabetes or high blood pressure
- Building your immune system
- Tackling your chronic digestive or autoimmune conditions
NOW is the time to do so!
Look at this research from the CDC that addresses your risk: Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has put a spotlight on the significant role that eating clean has in supporting the immune system relative to viruses such as this.
How do you do this? Food is your best medicine. Start simply by eating mainly whole foods and limiting your intake of processed and refined foods. Select a variety of colorful vegetables and fruit.
When you do shop for a processed food, look at the ingredient list on the label. If there are more than 10 items listed and most you do not recognize, let alone pronounce, you may want to put it back on the store shelf. And look for something healthier.
What services do we offer for you at the nCenter?
Our licensed nutritionist/registered dietitian utilizes assessment tools and functional lab tests
- To coach you on how to select healthy food choices that are personalized recommendations for you
- To develop a targeted nutrition protocol for you that is based on food and therapeutic supplements
- To show you how to incorporate fitness, sleep, and lifestyle changes to support your immune system
The nutritionist combines conventional and alternative approaches to better serve our clients.
We want you to live your best life. Contact us today. 406 599 2492
Candice Vann, RD, LN, CLC